Thursday, October 28, 2010

A vomiting dog and a burnt sauce pan.

Dear Fans, blog Readers, Celeste and whoever accidentally stumbled across this website and is about to hit the BACK button,

I never thought this day would come. I am writing a blog. It may have taken me 5 hours to figure out how to start a blog, along with a burnt saucepan, and a vomiting dog, but I did it. (The burning of the saucepan did not cause the dog to vomit, and the vomiting dog did not cause the pan to burn. How both of these events happened simultaneously, I will never know). Today is a very auspicious occasion. Not only have I figured out I am computer illiterate, I also found out this will not stop me from blogging, and nor will it stop you from reading this fans. I was going to discuss why I chose the background I did, but alas I don't know how to look at it without erasing this post. Therefore I will not. However I leave you with this note to think about whilst you await my next post....who are DJ Aisha and Nasty Nas? Are they some sort of rap/dance duo like Salt and Peppa? Are they here to discuss life/music/love/miscellaneous items? The answer fans is...none of the above. We are everything you could ever imagine. Therefore technically I guess it does include the above. And with that note, Nasty Nas...I hand the mic over to you...

Signing out
Blogger Aisha aka (scratching noise) ficke ficke  DJ Aisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to this post to allow the creative juices to flow.