Thursday, October 28, 2010

The fastest I have ever made and lost a friend

MySpace. Yes MySpace. I have two friends on MySpace but realized today our friendship was a lie as further research showed it was an automatic add from the producers of MySpace who did not search for me specifically. After recovering from this charade, I got a MySpace request from a rapper pleading I add him. After gathering my senses from overwhelming joy and acceptance I somehow managed to lose his request, and I therefore still only have two MySpace friends. I tried to look for my lost friend by searching for "rapper" in "United States" but according to my search results there is apparently more than one rapper in the United States. I have emailed my two MySpace friends to ask them if these search results are accurate, but I am yet to wait for a response. But until then, I bow down to you MySpace. I am nothing but a mere human who is trying to break into a friendship circle that I am not invited in. I hope one day you accept me.

DJ Aisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to this post to allow the creative juices to flow.