Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love my white bitch



Dear Fans,

Due to technical difficulties half of the DJ Aisha and Nasty Nas Duo was unable to post on this blog. The other half being Nasty Nas. The reason being she isn't sure how to log in, and neither am I.

I have decided to take this computer illiteracy problem and turn it into an opportunity to talk about how I love my white bitch, which is something I would say if I had a white female dog or white female canis familiaris for all you science lovers out there. But alas I have a male dog called Max. I love Max despite the fact he peed on me three times in public, he jumped on top of a pit bull as if he was a horsey and used his ear as a chew toy (yes a horsey), and he forces me to go the park with him to look at bitches. Max I applaud you.

Max singing his favourite song "It's hard out here for a pimp"
Max sporting a Mohawk. We like to experiment with different hairstyles.

Max looking like a SNOW leopard whilst watching Frasier his favourite show
This is DJ 'ficke ficke' Aisha signing out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog Aisha. I am your number one fan.

Anonymous said...

Aisha, how do you get Max's coat so white?

Farin said...

HAHAHA Aisha....that is so awesome.

Adina Dragasanu said...

1) Can I come to Mars w/ you?.... 2)can we play this song the entire way there?

Unknown said...

A dog that watches Frasier. This could be the first dog I have ever liked.

lovemedesigns said...

I think Max should get his own blog, facebook and twitter page.

Post a Comment

Please add to this post to allow the creative juices to flow.