Dear Fans, (Pls. play this while reading for full effect to occur: Most catchy song ever )
NASA is making plans to send people to Mars with a one way ticket in 2030.
I know I have tried to move to the moon numerous times after doing something embarrassing on earth but have thus failed. And if Mars is the next best thing then NASA I accept. I have emailed NASA letting them know of my interest and will let you know first hand when they respond. I assume it is taking some time as they are passing on my Resume/CV to the manager in charge. I am hoping the hand drawn picture of me and Max on Mars illustrates my sincere interest and will secure my position.
This is DJ 'ficke ficke' Aisha signing out...perhaps for ever
1 comments:
Max has amazing taste in tv - I further applaud him.
Post a Comment
Please add to this post to allow the creative juices to flow.